Your data is important to us
At Latitude Wellbeing your data has always been important to us!
Any online data you give us is stored via a secure mailchimp account. Any data you give us via hard copy correspondence, sign up forms or session notes are stored in a locked and fireproof cabinet and will be kept for 7 years in line with clinical legal standards. Please note that this time will be longer for juveniles in accordance with UK requirements. Your data is used only to send regular emails to keep you up to date with new classes, term dates, events and new services.
Your data will never be shared outside of Latitude Wellbeing without your express permission, (ie to liaise with another relevant medical professional with your consent).
You can always unsubscribe by clicking the link in each email or contacting Hayley@LatitudeWellbeing. Your data will then be deleted from our database without question.
GDPR comes into effect on 25th May 2018 and whilst Latitude Wellbeing has always protected your data please see our bullets below for a list of how we are stepping up to make sure your data is as secure as possible!
- Your online data is stored via a secure Mailchimp account
- Latitude Wellbeing has signed the Customer EU Data Processing Addendum
- We have applied double opt in processes to all online subscription forms
- Any paper sign up forms always include a section to opt out of any marketing
- Whatever your method of sign up, you can change your mind or unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the email or contacting Hayley@LatitudeWellbeing.com
- If you receive any clinical treatment requiring official notes, these will be kept securely for 7 years before being securely destroyed (longer for a juvenile in accordance with UK law). This does not impact your right to request removal of your details from regular email contact and marketing